Bitternes Afloat collects and uses information (including but not limited to website use, name, email address, and data that can is described as personal information) in order to improve its online experience and to respond to enquiries submitted.
- Cookies used do not collect personally identifiable information such as name or email address.
- You can find out how to best manage your cookies via this link.
Personal Information Policy
- Bitternes Afloat respects the privacy of individuals and conforms to the applicable laws and regulations on the use of personally identifiable data.
- Bitternes Afloat operates practices and procedures to protect all data submitted and held, and protect from disclosure, loss, alteration and other inappropriate use.
- Bitternes Afloat holds and processes any personal information submitted for the purpose that it was offered in.
- Any individual that makes contact with Bitternes Afloat has the right to terminate any or all communications with the charity.
- Bitternes Afloat will only share any personally identifiable data collected if required to do so by a court of law.
- Bitternes Afloat will not make public the contact information of any individual.
- You may contact us at any point and request the removal of any information held about you.